Thursday, June 28, 2007

Long Time No Post

Well, tonight I got a crazy idea...I decided it was time to post something on the blog. Okay, so I'm not part of our techie group, but really how tough can it be right? Well, being that the last time I tried to post something here's what happened...after I wrote it up, added pictures, and then tried to post it and it disappeared into the magical arena of cyber space...well, let's just say I had some doubts. So, after some mishaps with trying to login using my old account (non-gmail, which is the reason why everyone received the random email in their account tonight, sorry about that) Sweeney came to the rescue and just deleted me out and added me back in with my new gmail account. Yeah, I'm back in the blog and ready to make a real post. So, here's wishing for the best. Oh...and I'm hoping this will inspire other BAYA members to make some new posts.

No comments: