Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Sad Day For Skippy...

Well, it was a rough morning when I got up and read Padre's e-mail about his "discovery"... back to the drawing board I guess. I am sure that the last two years of development (that is what "unemployment" was all about wasn't it) will be of some use somewhere... perhaps this company could use a consultant (or at least a product tester). I know, "Company Spokesman" (or perhaps couple), I mean could it get any better than Skippy and GAS-R out there testifying to the benefits of flatulent filtering. It would be marketing genius! So, you can't be the inventor, or make the millions from it being "your" idea... but I am choosing to look on the bright side... I now know what I am getting you for your wedding!!!

http://www.under-tec.com/store.php

No comments: