Monday, March 13, 2006

Let the event Begin...


Let the event Begin...
Originally uploaded by TreeBed.

It looks like I am the first one to complete the homework assignment from El Presidente. "My favorite part of last nights Storyhill benefit concert was..." Well, it had to be the looks that I got from Chris and John when I introduced them and they came up on stage. They both thanked me, and mostly it was in the way it felt like they were saying, "hey that was pretty good, we enjoyed that." It sort of made the whole thing real, and unreal at the same time. Here I was on stage performing, and then welcoming to the stage two big reasons why I was up there in the first place. Wow! It was really cool to see a full church of smiling people enjoying something that we worked really hard to make happen. The goal was to have an event that was a good experience for everyone... and I think we nailed it! Yeah BAYA!!!

No comments: